Friday, July 1, 2011

TIPS TO LIVE A HAPPY AND FREE LIFE

Happiness & Freedom Awaits....

Are you feeling stressed out, fed up of the rat race and basically a bit down on life at the moment? Here I share 3 simple steps to working towards living a free life and being happy all the time. We all have the ability in us we just need to know how to put it into practice.

Step 1:

Have some “me” time and really define what it is you are happy with at the moment, if this doesn’t amount to much then focus on what you would be happy with. Ask yourself the following questions and write down the answers, take the focus away from the unhappy elements and put your focus on the more positive things in your life this way you can work towards bringing more things to be happy about into your life:

What do I have in my life right now which makes me happy? What more do I desire in life to add to my happiness? What are my ultimate happiness goals in life?

So now you have a better idea of what you want. This is always a great place to start, if you don’t know what makes you happy then how can you work towards being happy all the time?

Final question for step 1 – What can I do today to bring me closer to being happy all the time?

Be honest. Don’t let the answers scare you off continuing with this exercise!

Step 2:

Now it’s time to make a move. So you have ascertained what makes you happy, what you want more of and what your ultimate goal is. Take your focus towards what action you can take, look back at your answer to the final question in step 1 and take action!

Now I expect a lot of your answers to Step 1 are in someway connected with the following:

Personal Freedom
Financial Freedom
Time Freedom
In fact….. Total Life Freedom!

Happiness does always come back to what we have in life or what we don’t have in life. The action you need to take is towards jumping off that treadmill of life, escaping the rat race and creating your own destiny rather than being caught up doing what you think you should be doing in life.

So what action can I take to change my circumstances?

As we approach a new era in technology a lot of people are starting their own home businesses online, franchises are a thing of the past and the internet has taken over. Have you looked into any opportunities online? Have you thought outside the box? Thousands of people across the globe start their own businesses everyday, find something where you can start small, give yourself and light at the end of the tunnel.

Step 3:

What do I choose? Where do I start? Decisions Decisions!

The aim here is to be happy all the time so the obvious choice needs to be connected with your own development as a person along the way. Where better to start than in personal development. You can think of Home business opportunities. You get to increase your own personal strength and build yourself up to leadership levels alongside assisting other people to do the same, in turn building your financial freedom. The perfect match!

These opportunities can be started on a small financial scale without too much outlay meaning you would not be in a situation where you are actually adding more stress or unhappiness into your life by some large financial investment which may, if we are honest here, just about tip you over the edge.

Last question for Step 3 – I’ll answer this one for you…..

When do I start?

Start today! Don’t Delay! There is no time like the present; procrastination won’t get you anywhere fast. Set goals stick to them and make it happen. A great saying to keep in mind:

“If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me.”

I speak from personal experience after building a career in senior management for twenty-five years at the age of fifty three I was stressed and burnt out. I escaped the rat race and now live a happy and free life fulfilling my dreams and working with the Law of Attraction which is my passion. I’m just an average person who had a dream and hope this will be an inspiration to you.

If you found this Useful help me Spread the Positive Vibes around the World & Back ~ Share & Re-tweet ~ Sekar appreciates you Positive vibes to you, Learn How to Create the Life of Your Dreams…. Then Live it!

S.SEKAR

Contact: sekrajc@yahoo.com

Sekras – turning your aspirations into Success. Call us. We care for you. Happiness is assured.

SEKRAS >>>>>>

HIGH PERFORMANCE ALWAYS

2 comments: