Monday, February 7, 2011

FIVE CAPSULES OF VEDANTA

INDIAN PHILOSOPHY

I am of the nature of eternal and all pervading Consciousness.

I am the only source of permanent peace, security and happiness.

By my mere presence, I give life to the material body, and through the body, I experience the material universe.

I am not affected by anything that takes place in the material world and in the material body.

By forgetting my nature, I convert life into a burden and by remembering my nature, I convert life into a blessing.

The difference between Jeeva and eswara is only in vesham. Gnanam is apparently Atma behind different vesham. A wise person is the one who is able to appreciate and find a Brahmin in the guise of a street dog. From dhasogam (He is master and I am a humble obedient servant) we have to make a journey to sogam (I am God).

Understanding Vedanta requires a lot of maturity. Samsara problem will never go with dasogam bhavana. You will have to necessarily come to sogam bhavana (that I am god) because moksha is our goal. You can only delay the sogam process but have to come to it ultimately. As jeeva, you are a victim of karma and so I will have to give you “Punarabi Charanam and Punarabi Maranam”. When you get real Vairaghyam, you have to come to sogam (I am God) bhavana.

This above mentioned is an eye opener for all of us. Let us take it in our stride and try to know the meaning of “I” the consciousness principle. This is the truth which is Tathvam. This is also called as Atman or Brahman which is a changeless principle and which is infinite and all pervading and which is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

Thank you for your understanding.

Be blissful.

S.SEKAR

Contact: sekrajc@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Dear Arvind,

    Thanks for your comments. Please keep reading all my posts.

    S.Sekar

    ReplyDelete